LIFEJACKET FOR DOGS
Cressi Dog Life Jacket is the ideal support for a calm and safe experience in the water.
It is therefore useful when you are with your dog at the sea or lake, on the beach, in a boat, on a surfboard or SUP, in a kayak or canoe, to keep him safe or make his playtime easier.
The dog lifejacket is ergonomic, comfortable and easy to wear: made from the best materials and through highly reliable production processes.
The CRESSI DOG buoyancy aid is so comfortable that the dog can move easily both in and out of the water.
It facilitates safe swimming in the sea, pool, lake and river by keeping the dog on the surface and allowing it to swim with less effort.
DESIGN – DOG LIFEJACKET
The cut of the Dog Life Jacket has been specifically designed to keep the dog in the correct swimming position and facilitate movement both underwater and on the surface.
Black Duratex 1000 denier (Cordura-like) fabric and 500 denier polyester goose neck yellow.
- The goose beak yellow colour enhances water visibility in low light conditions.
- Tough, wear-resistant acetate buckles are easy to fasten and keep the straps in place over time.
- The padded and adjustable girth straps provide an ergonomic and secure fit.
- Reflective details for increased safety at night and in low light conditions.
- CRESSI DOG logos in thermoplastic material positioned on both sides. CRESSI DOG logos embroidered on the neck and back of the jacket.
- It has a practical loop for attaching the lead.
- It has a practical handle (three in sizes L and XL) to make it easier to retrieve your dog when you are in a boat or swimming pool.
- The triple handles allow two people to retrieve the dog at the same time.
- Manufactured in 7 sizes from Micro 2XS to XL to fit a wide range of dog breeds.
- It can be worn over a neoprene dog wetsuit (Cressi Dog Wetsuit) to increase buoyancy and keep the dog’s body temperature constant.
- The dog lifejacket is an essential piece of equipment for water rescue dogs.
- Dog rehabilitation lifejacket
Wash in cold water on a gentle cycle.
Use a mild detergent
Hang to dry
Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
As there are no reference standards for flotation devices for dogs, it was decided to use the EN 13138-1 standard (Buoyant aids for swimming instruction – Part 1: SAFETY REQUIREMENTS AND TEST METHODS FOR Buoyant aids for swimming instruction – Part 1: SAFETY REQUIREMENTS AND TEST METHODS FOR Buoyant aids for swimming instruction) as the basis for carrying out the tests.
In particular, the following tests have been carried out:
5.3.3 of the above standard (MEASUREMENT OF BUOYANCY OF COMPLETE SWIMMING DEVICE)
BUOYANCY VARIATION TEST:
5.6.3 of the above-mentioned standard (RESISTEANCE OF FOAM ANOTHER INHERENT BUOYANT MATERIAL TO WATER ABSORPTION).
This test verifies that the jacket has not lost more than 10% of its initial buoyancy after 24 hours of immersion:
“Our dog lifejackets have retained their initial buoyancy.”
MADE IN HUNGARY